NoteMaker is a text display and studying application, which can accept any electronic text, and prompts the user to create notes about the text subject topic. NoteMaker also enables the user to organize, study and store the notes they have created.
Notemaker is a follow on software application from Tutor which enables students to use their own text with the same framework and flexibility, but with any text provided rather than structured lessons.
Key features include:
- Learning tool for students of all ages
- Applicable to all curriculum material and electronic text
- Prompts the user to evaluate each sentence of text and make appropriate notes
- Stores and prints the notes created
- Facilitates effective studying and testing recall of notes
Video of NoteMaker in action